Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oooh shit.. I hate my selft in this part. I never can't manage time. I'm slept over today. And once more, I am pretending like I'm forget about my desk. I have decision.. I have to finished today..

Call u loudly.. ahaha.. I never knew how I have to call u like that. I just.. uhm.. I just try to say hi, maybe. But Shit. There's someone walking in ur side. I knew him. He just make u think that he was knew me completely. He just make u think that I'm difficult girl. U know?? I'm always sing 'My happy ending by avril lavigne' to remember this.
U know?? I think u would keep ur promise to standing beside me. But yeah.. u never say seriously. Aaah..shit.. just because ur closed friend, I remember this part again..
Aaah..shit.. why I think it just because ur closed friend?
Thank youu..
Just wanna say thank's
I think sapparated is best for us..

From my pure heart.. I never want play this part again
Yeah.. I got the quote that said, when the same one ask u to come back and regret everything that he done, It means he is the best.. coz he will never does same mistake anymore
But for me..
Over is Over..

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment